Roy Hodgson calls Luis Suarez’s 2nd Uruguay strike v England a ‘freak goal’ [Video]
- June 22, 2014
England manager Roy Hodgson looks to be relatively safe in his job despite England’s World Cup failure – largely, it must be said, thanks to his expert tempering of expectations.
Even still, he’s found himself having to defend himself and contextualize the happenings of the World Cup.
Trying to put things into perspective, Hodgson says England were headed for a positive result and probably high praise, until Suarez struck with a ‘freak goal’.
Freak? It didn’t exactly come off his backside did it?
Perhaps Roy would be better questioning his defenders’ positioning and poor anticipation rather than attributing it to a random freak occurrence.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...