Roy Hodgson calls Luis Suarez’s 2nd Uruguay strike v England a ‘freak goal’ [Video]
- June 22, 2014
England manager Roy Hodgson looks to be relatively safe in his job despite England’s World Cup failure – largely, it must be said, thanks to his expert tempering of expectations.
Even still, he’s found himself having to defend himself and contextualize the happenings of the World Cup.
Trying to put things into perspective, Hodgson says England were headed for a positive result and probably high praise, until Suarez struck with a ‘freak goal’.
Freak? It didn’t exactly come off his backside did it?
Perhaps Roy would be better questioning his defenders’ positioning and poor anticipation rather than attributing it to a random freak occurrence.
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Dejan Lovren destroyed on Twitter as Liverpool lose 3-0 at home to West Ham
- Ex-Liverpool man Ryan Babel apologizes for sexist rant on Snapchat
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...