- Ex-US wunderkid Freddy Adu is unemployed again. FK Jagodina axe him after 0 games in 6 months
- Junior Viza (Juan Aurich) overhead kick golazo in 3rd leg of Peruvian final [Video]
- Melanie Rickinger takes Christian Lell to court for spying on her messages with Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil
- Crazy odds: Back Chelsea at 4/1 to win at Stoke on Monday night!!!!
- Liverpool man Martin Skrtel posts pictures of his head wound to Instagram after Arsenal game
Emmanuel Rivière’s 1st interview as a Newcastle United player
Newcastle completed their fifth summer signing and optimism is high on Tyneside.
It will come as no surprise that Alan Pardew bagged another Frenchman but Emmanuel Rivière speaks good English and seems delighted to be at Newcastle, if the interview above is anything to go by.
The 24-year-old had his best goal scoring season in Ligue 1 during 2013/2014, scoring 10 goals at Monaco in 30 appearances.
Rivière describes himself as a “fast and strong” striker who should be able to impress in the Premier League, if the likes of Siem de Jong and Remy Cabella can provide the ammunition.
There is also talk of how Rivière played alongside Moussa Sissoko at Toulouse, which should also help his introduction to life at Newcastle.
Exciting times for the Toon.
- Updated: July 17, 2014