- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Emmanuel Frimpong writes goodbye message to Arsenal on Instagram; Arsenal fans relieved [Tweets]
Emmanuel Frimpong today left Arsenal for Barnsley on a permanent deal.
Following 3 loan spells and having made 3 Premier League starts for Arsenal, the 22 year old midfielder’s time is finally up.
He left a goodbye message on his Instagram account, after 12 years at the North London club.
Frimpong also posted a tweet ‘How am I gonna draw girls now?’ before swiftly deleting it.
Arsenal fans breathed a sigh of relief as his departure was confirmed.
Frimpong signs for Barnsley. Then tweets "How am I gonna draw girls now?" Probably sums up why its best for all that he's left.
— (@seangooner) January 31, 2014
Will probably get abuse for this, but I don't care. I'm glad to be rid of Frimpong. He was an embarrassment.
— DailyCannon (@DailyCannon) January 31, 2014
*unfollows Frimpong* PHEW!
— Tim Stillman (@LittleDutchVA) January 31, 2014
Frimpong's main worry is how he'll draw girls after leaving arsenal Glad u r gone..huge embarrassment
— Naman Mehra (@naman_mehra) January 31, 2014
Thank god Frimpong is gone
— Paudie McDonald (@paudiemcdonald) January 31, 2014
- Updated: January 31, 2014