Emmanuel Frimpong writes goodbye message to Arsenal on Instagram; Arsenal fans relieved [Tweets]
- January 31, 2014
Emmanuel Frimpong today left Arsenal for Barnsley on a permanent deal.
Following 3 loan spells and having made 3 Premier League starts for Arsenal, the 22 year old midfielder’s time is finally up.
He left a goodbye message on his Instagram account, after 12 years at the North London club.
Frimpong also posted a tweet ‘How am I gonna draw girls now?’ before swiftly deleting it.
Arsenal fans breathed a sigh of relief as his departure was confirmed.
Frimpong signs for Barnsley. Then tweets "How am I gonna draw girls now?" Probably sums up why its best for all that he's left.
— (@seangooner) January 31, 2014
Will probably get abuse for this, but I don't care. I'm glad to be rid of Frimpong. He was an embarrassment.
— DailyCannon (@DailyCannon) January 31, 2014
*unfollows Frimpong* PHEW!
— Tim Stillman (@LittleDutchVA) January 31, 2014
Frimpong's main worry is how he'll draw girls after leaving arsenal Glad u r gone..huge embarrassment
— Naman Mehra (@naman_mehra) January 31, 2014
Thank god Frimpong is gone
— Paudie McDonald (@paudiemcdonald) January 31, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]