Emmanuel Frimpong trolls Spurs on UStream, but Arsenal man reveals his Blackberry messenger PIN
- March 1, 2013
Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong, currently on loan with Fulham, held an audience on UStream on Thursday night alongside his cousin and rapper Lethal Bizzle.
Frimpong took the opportunity to troll Tottenham ahead of the north London derby as the 21-year-old donned an interesting fancy dress outfit on the live internet streaming channel.
Frimpong wore a helmet with the letter ‘A’ plastered on the front of it, whilst he waved a Spurs flag on the camera.
Whilst it may have seemed a good idea at the time, the Arsenal man did make one crucial slip-up: he revealed his Blackberry messenger PIN on the screen.
We can only expect that Tottenham fans will only be too eager to get in touch with Frimpong all weekend long.
Watch Emmanuel Frimpong reveal his BBM number below, while pictures from his UStream event can be seen below the fold.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi