Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls Arsenal team mate Nicklas Bendtner on Ballon d’Or win!
Now this seems a bit harsh!
There were plenty of “Nicklas Bendtner has won the Ballon d’Or” jokes floating around – not many from his Arsenal team mates.
Social media expert and sometime Arsenal Under-21 midfielder took the opportunity to have a friendly swipe at Bendtner with a cheeky Instagram picture just after Cristiano Ronaldo was announced the official winner of the 2013 Ballon d’Or.
Suffice to say, neither player is in the Arsenal squad to play Aston Villa tonight.
Bendtner is injured, at least the Dane has a good excuse!
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of Frimpong
- Arsene Wenger says ex-Arsenal player Frimpong’s racial abuse highlights ‘endless batt...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong sent off for swearing at Spartak Moscow fan who was racially abusing him ...
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]
- Bookies offer giant odds for Sweden v Denmark Euro 2016 playoff [Promo]
- Brilliant: Lord Bendtner’s official movie trailer, follow on from the Ronaldo movie (Video)
- Swedes Aftonbladet troll Arsenal old boy Nicklas Bendtner using the people of Wolfsburg (Video)
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner scored a blatant offside goal for Wolfsburg (Video)