Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls Arsenal team mate Nicklas Bendtner on Ballon d’Or win!
- January 13, 2014
Now this seems a bit harsh!
There were plenty of “Nicklas Bendtner has won the Ballon d’Or” jokes floating around – not many from his Arsenal team mates.
Social media expert and sometime Arsenal Under-21 midfielder took the opportunity to have a friendly swipe at Bendtner with a cheeky Instagram picture just after Cristiano Ronaldo was announced the official winner of the 2013 Ballon d’Or.
Suffice to say, neither player is in the Arsenal squad to play Aston Villa tonight.
Bendtner is injured, at least the Dane has a good excuse!
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of Frimpong
- Arsene Wenger says ex-Arsenal player Frimpong’s racial abuse highlights ‘en...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong sent off for swearing at Spartak Moscow fan who was racially ab...
- Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong spotted groping his Ufa FC teammate after a goal [GIF]
- Frimpong says he was ready to knock out Samir Nasri in TBT Instagram post
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong uploads video of himself dancing to Lethal Bizzle’s new t...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi