Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls Arsenal team mate Nicklas Bendtner on Ballon d’Or win!
- January 13, 2014
Now this seems a bit harsh!
There were plenty of “Nicklas Bendtner has won the Ballon d’Or” jokes floating around – not many from his Arsenal team mates.
Social media expert and sometime Arsenal Under-21 midfielder took the opportunity to have a friendly swipe at Bendtner with a cheeky Instagram picture just after Cristiano Ronaldo was announced the official winner of the 2013 Ballon d’Or.
Suffice to say, neither player is in the Arsenal squad to play Aston Villa tonight.
Bendtner is injured, at least the Dane has a good excuse!
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of Frimpong
- Arsene Wenger says ex-Arsenal player Frimpong’s racial abuse highlights ‘en...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong sent off for swearing at Spartak Moscow fan who was racially ab...
- Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong spotted groping his Ufa FC teammate after a goal [GIF]
- Frimpong says he was ready to knock out Samir Nasri in TBT Instagram post
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...