Emmanuel Frimpong posts video of his goal for Arsenal U21s with his commentary on Instagram
- November 14, 2013
Arsenal Under-21s beat Aston Villa 4-2 on Monday night in a game that was notable for a fine performance by Serge Gnabry and a goal for social media expert Emmanuel Frimpong.
Immediately after the match, Frimpong Tweeted his delight (see below) – describing it as his “first goal for afc” – despite the fact he has in fact scored for Arsenal Under-21s before, in January 2010, at West Ham.
Nevertheless, this was a big moment for Frimpong who has struggled for fitness in recent months and on Thursday he posted a clip of his goal for Arsenal Under-21s v Aston Villa.
The commentary, provided by Frimpong is pretty amusing, we are sure Arsenal fans will enjoy the Sol Campbell reference!
First goal for Afc today Glad we won great team spirit by the lads pic.twitter.com/sHh92XYMCw
— Emmanuel Frimpong (@IAMFRIMPONG26) November 12, 2013
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud pulls off WWE takedown in FIFA 15 glitch (Video)
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Real Madrid considering new £40 million Arsenal bid for Karim Benzema (Fichajes)
- Theo Walcott is confident Arsenal can beat Chelsea in the Community Shield (Video)
- Theo Walcott & Santi Cazorla tweet delight at new Arsenal deals
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi