Emmanuel Frimpong posts video of his goal for Arsenal U21s with his commentary on Instagram
- November 14, 2013
Arsenal Under-21s beat Aston Villa 4-2 on Monday night in a game that was notable for a fine performance by Serge Gnabry and a goal for social media expert Emmanuel Frimpong.
Immediately after the match, Frimpong Tweeted his delight (see below) – describing it as his “first goal for afc” – despite the fact he has in fact scored for Arsenal Under-21s before, in January 2010, at West Ham.
Nevertheless, this was a big moment for Frimpong who has struggled for fitness in recent months and on Thursday he posted a clip of his goal for Arsenal Under-21s v Aston Villa.
The commentary, provided by Frimpong is pretty amusing, we are sure Arsenal fans will enjoy the Sol Campbell reference!
First goal for Afc today Glad we won great team spirit by the lads pic.twitter.com/sHh92XYMCw
— Emmanuel Frimpong (@IAMFRIMPONG26) November 12, 2013
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi