Emmanuel Frimpong posts Instagram pic of Samir Nasri eating grass with tag line “God is good”
Samir Nasri may have left Arsenal in 2011 but it is safe to say he is still hated in the Gunners dressing room.
Social media expert, and sometime Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong, uploaded a picture on Instagram on Monday morning showing Nasri eating grass after he was fouled or fell over whilst playing for Manchester City.
If anyone had any doubt as to Frimpong’s feelings for Nasri, the image is accompanied by the tag line: “God is good.”
It is a wonder Arsenal have not gagged Frimpong’s social activity but the Gooners on Instagram certainly seemed to enjoy this picture….
Watch Live Stream
- FPL GW15: Got to captain Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez againDecember 9, 2016
- Arsenal v Stoke: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Kieran Gibbs destroys Arsenal stars in bottle-flip challenge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Contract Signal? Alexis Sanchez salutes Arsenal’s Invincibles on InstagramDecember 8, 2016
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Russia after being released from his contractApril 5, 2016
- Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls ex-Arsenal team mate Wojciech Szczesny on TwitterFebruary 2, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling MourinhoAugust 3, 2015
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of FrimpongJuly 24, 2015
- Ex-Arsenal man William Gallas feared he would be tasered by Samir Nasri’s entourage (Video)November 20, 2016
- Pep Guardiola laughs off Samir Nasri’s sex ban claim with great lineNovember 19, 2016
- Samir Nasri tells all about Man City boss Pep Guardiola, including his sex curfewNovember 15, 2016
- It looks like Samir Nasri is cutting ties with Manchester City and wants to stay at SevillaNovember 2, 2016