- Nuts! Ricardo Kishna’s amazing Panna for Ajax v Heenreveen [Official video]
- Arsene Wenger kept Arsenal’s players in for dressing room for showdown talks after Man United loss
- Arsenal paid £50,000 for Paul Gascoigne’s medical care; Spurs made Gazza pay for CL tickets [Sun]
- Brendan Rodgers’ position as Liverpool manager “not under immediate threat” [BBC]
- Inter’s Dodo was left with a horrifically mangled face after his clash with AC Milan’s Sulley Muntari
Emmanuel Frimpong posts Instagram pic of Samir Nasri eating grass with tag line “God is good”
Samir Nasri may have left Arsenal in 2011 but it is safe to say he is still hated in the Gunners dressing room.
Social media expert, and sometime Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong, uploaded a picture on Instagram on Monday morning showing Nasri eating grass after he was fouled or fell over whilst playing for Manchester City.
If anyone had any doubt as to Frimpong’s feelings for Nasri, the image is accompanied by the tag line: “God is good.”
It is a wonder Arsenal have not gagged Frimpong’s social activity but the Gooners on Instagram certainly seemed to enjoy this picture….
- Updated: January 6, 2014