Emmanuel Frimpong posts Instagram pic of Samir Nasri eating grass with tag line “God is good”
Samir Nasri may have left Arsenal in 2011 but it is safe to say he is still hated in the Gunners dressing room.
Social media expert, and sometime Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong, uploaded a picture on Instagram on Monday morning showing Nasri eating grass after he was fouled or fell over whilst playing for Manchester City.
If anyone had any doubt as to Frimpong’s feelings for Nasri, the image is accompanied by the tag line: “God is good.”
It is a wonder Arsenal have not gagged Frimpong’s social activity but the Gooners on Instagram certainly seemed to enjoy this picture….
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers trolls Jack Wilshere on Instagram ahead of Middlesbrough v BournemouthOctober 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas celebrates his glorious career & his days at Arsenal [Instagram]October 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives injury updates, worrying Theo Walcott newsOctober 28, 2016
- Hector Bellerin admits he’s not as good as CatinhoOctober 28, 2016
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Russia after being released from his contractApril 5, 2016
- Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls ex-Arsenal team mate Wojciech Szczesny on TwitterFebruary 2, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling MourinhoAugust 3, 2015
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of FrimpongJuly 24, 2015
- Man City accused of failing to love Samir Nasri [El Confidential]October 27, 2016
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016