Eliaquim Mangala’s £32m move to Manchester City could be completed this week [Mail]
- August 4, 2014
Eliaquim Mangala’s transfer from Porto to Manchester City is a rather strange one: finalized back in mid-July, there have still been no announcements from either club.
But the French defender’s £32m move should all be completed this week, according to The Mail.
Reports from Portugal claim Mangala was due to fly into Manchester this Monday night, after taking a prolonged post-World Cup holiday (even though he didn’t play a single minute for Les Bleus in Brazil).
Once completed, it looks as though Vincent Kompany will have a new centre half partner, although Martin Demichelis would like to think he’ll have a thing or two to say about that.
- AS Roma set to sign Edin Dzeko from Manchester City in £14m deal (Tweets)
- Wrexham FC produce awesome Mortal Kombat themed video in Javan Vidal tribute (Video)
- Man City agree to sell Edin Dzeko to Roma for €23m [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Stuttgart blitz Man City in 1st half; Pellegrini’s side recover to lose 4-2 (Offi...
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi