El Mundo Deportivo: Barcelona’s 1st summer signing will be Liverpool’s Pepe Reina
- May 7, 2013
Victor Valdes out, Pepe Reina in. Apparently.
Spanish daily El Mundo Deportivo have splashed the front page of their Tuesday tabloid claiming that Barcelona’s first signing this summer may be Liverpool’s stopper Reina.
According to El Mundo Deportivo, after considering moves for Manchester United’s David De Gea and Valencia’s Vicente Guaita, the Catalans have earmarked the Anfield goalie as their prime target between the sticks. A fee of 10 million euros is suggested to secure Reina’s transfer back to his homeland.
El Mundo Deportivo have been peddling this transfer for a while now, as the paper has previously claimed that Reina has an agreement in place to sign for Barcelona in the summer.
Aside from Reina, El Mundo also believes that Roma centre-back Marquinhos is also on Barcelona’s transfer radar.
A copy of El Mundo Deportivo’s front page on Tuesday can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi