El Mundo Deportivo: Arsenal to launch summer bids for Barcelona trio Valdes, Villa & Sanchez
- March 20, 2013
It looks like being a busy summer of negotiations between Arsenal and Barcelona.
A report in El Mundo Deportivo this evening suggests that Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will launch a trio of bids for Barcelona players Victor Valdes, David Villa and Alexis Sanchez.
Alexis Sanchez is the latest player to be linked with a move away from the Nou Camp after struggling at times this season.
A host of clubs are interested in the Chilean forward along with Arsenal, including Inter Milan, Manchester City and Juventus.
Arsenal appear to be in pole position to sign Victor Valdes who has said he will leave the club when his contract expires in 2014 but seems set to exit this coming summer.
The Gunners expressed an interest in David Villa during the January transfer window and are widely tipped to move again for the Spanish striker.
Will Arsenal need Champions League qualification to move for this Barcelona trio?
And will Arsene Wenger splash the funds on three world class players that won’t come cheap?
Video of Alexis Sanchez in action is below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi