El Confidencial: Real Madrid are lining up a €45 million bid for Tottenham’s Gareth Bale
- February 11, 2013
Gareth Bale’s red-hot form has not gone unnoticed in Spain if newspaper El Confidencial is to be believed.
The Spanish outlet are today reporting that Real Madrid have begun negotiations for a €45 million bid for Tottenham’s Gareth Bale.
El Confidencial make some bold comments in their piece.
According to the article, Bale has made it clear that he wants to move to the Santiago Bernabeu. Moreover, El Confidencial claim that Bale’s agent, Jonathan Barrett, has already held several meetings with Real officials about a transfer.
So is this just guff? Probably, but it’s hard to tell. El Confidencial, like most tabloids, are light of evidence to support their transfer rumour save for the article which they’ve put into the public domain.
Bale is under contract at White Hart Lane until 2016, and whilst it’s easy to believe that Real Madrid would love to have the Welshman on their books, any deal with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy seems a long way off from being concluded.
A GIF of Gareth Bale’s winner against Newcastle last weekend can be seen below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...