- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen says Bayern Munich have signed Sebastian Rode & Robert Lewandowski
Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen has made himself news today with by announcing Bayern Munich have already signed two players.
Bruchhagen claims Bayern will bring in at least two players next summer thanks to agreements already completed with the players themselves.
He is widely quoted in Germany today, saying: “They [Bayern] have not only signed Robert Lewandowski, but also ask us for Sebastian Rode.”
Eintracht are now resigned to losing Rode and this comes as Bayern beat Dortmund on Saturday to extend their excellent start to their Bundesliga campaign.
Lewandowski is running down his contract at Borussia Dortmund and is understood to have already signed for Bayern Munich in a deal that will be announced in January.
Sebastian Rode has long been linked with the Bavarian giants and as a 23-year-old midfielder appears to be a shrewd investment.
- Updated: November 24, 2013