Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen says Bayern Munich have signed Sebastian Rode & Robert Lewandowski
- November 24, 2013
Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen has made himself news today with by announcing Bayern Munich have already signed two players.
Bruchhagen claims Bayern will bring in at least two players next summer thanks to agreements already completed with the players themselves.
He is widely quoted in Germany today, saying: “They [Bayern] have not only signed Robert Lewandowski, but also ask us for Sebastian Rode.”
Eintracht are now resigned to losing Rode and this comes as Bayern beat Dortmund on Saturday to extend their excellent start to their Bundesliga campaign.
Lewandowski is running down his contract at Borussia Dortmund and is understood to have already signed for Bayern Munich in a deal that will be announced in January.
Sebastian Rode has long been linked with the Bavarian giants and as a 23-year-old midfielder appears to be a shrewd investment.
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Bayern Munich stars don lederhosen in annual Paulaner photo shoot for Oktoberfest (Video)
- Thomas Muller gave Arturo Vidal a head massage in Bayern Munich training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...