Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen says Bayern Munich have signed Sebastian Rode & Robert Lewandowski
- November 24, 2013
Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen has made himself news today with by announcing Bayern Munich have already signed two players.
Bruchhagen claims Bayern will bring in at least two players next summer thanks to agreements already completed with the players themselves.
He is widely quoted in Germany today, saying: “They [Bayern] have not only signed Robert Lewandowski, but also ask us for Sebastian Rode.”
Eintracht are now resigned to losing Rode and this comes as Bayern beat Dortmund on Saturday to extend their excellent start to their Bundesliga campaign.
Lewandowski is running down his contract at Borussia Dortmund and is understood to have already signed for Bayern Munich in a deal that will be announced in January.
Sebastian Rode has long been linked with the Bavarian giants and as a 23-year-old midfielder appears to be a shrewd investment.
- Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has destroyed Mario Gotze, says the player’s agent
- Bayern’s Mario Gotze throws first pitch at LA Dodgers-NY Mets game [Video]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi