Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen says Bayern Munich have signed Sebastian Rode & Robert Lewandowski
- November 24, 2013
Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen has made himself news today with by announcing Bayern Munich have already signed two players.
Bruchhagen claims Bayern will bring in at least two players next summer thanks to agreements already completed with the players themselves.
He is widely quoted in Germany today, saying: “They [Bayern] have not only signed Robert Lewandowski, but also ask us for Sebastian Rode.”
Eintracht are now resigned to losing Rode and this comes as Bayern beat Dortmund on Saturday to extend their excellent start to their Bundesliga campaign.
Lewandowski is running down his contract at Borussia Dortmund and is understood to have already signed for Bayern Munich in a deal that will be announced in January.
Sebastian Rode has long been linked with the Bavarian giants and as a 23-year-old midfielder appears to be a shrewd investment.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...