- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen says Bayern Munich have signed Sebastian Rode & Robert Lewandowski
- Updated: November 24, 2013
Eintracht Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen has made himself news today with by announcing Bayern Munich have already signed two players.
Bruchhagen claims Bayern will bring in at least two players next summer thanks to agreements already completed with the players themselves.
He is widely quoted in Germany today, saying: “They [Bayern] have not only signed Robert Lewandowski, but also ask us for Sebastian Rode.”
Eintracht are now resigned to losing Rode and this comes as Bayern beat Dortmund on Saturday to extend their excellent start to their Bundesliga campaign.
Lewandowski is running down his contract at Borussia Dortmund and is understood to have already signed for Bayern Munich in a deal that will be announced in January.
Sebastian Rode has long been linked with the Bavarian giants and as a 23-year-old midfielder appears to be a shrewd investment.