Eial Strahman (UDG) scores an insane 92nd minute overhead-volley winner v Celaya
- February 16, 2013
Last minute match winning golazos don’t come much better than this.
Universidad de Guadalajara beat Celaya 1-0 in the Mexican second division on Friday night, and the contest was decided by a moment of genius from Eial Strahman in the 92nd minute.
UDG pressed for a winner in injury time when a cross from the right looked to be a wasted as it was overhit towards the top corner of the Celaya box.
Home striker Eial Strahman, however, refused to give up on the chance and he was rewarded in spectacular fashion.
The Argentine forward anticipated where the ball was going to fall, and amazingly the 23-year-old hit a 13-yard overhead-volley on the angle which dropped deliciously into the top corner.
Enjoy Eial Strahman’s insane 92nd minute overhead-volley winner below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...