Eial Strahman (UDG) scores an insane 92nd minute overhead-volley winner v Celaya
- February 16, 2013
Last minute match winning golazos don’t come much better than this.
Universidad de Guadalajara beat Celaya 1-0 in the Mexican second division on Friday night, and the contest was decided by a moment of genius from Eial Strahman in the 92nd minute.
UDG pressed for a winner in injury time when a cross from the right looked to be a wasted as it was overhit towards the top corner of the Celaya box.
Home striker Eial Strahman, however, refused to give up on the chance and he was rewarded in spectacular fashion.
The Argentine forward anticipated where the ball was going to fall, and amazingly the 23-year-old hit a 13-yard overhead-volley on the angle which dropped deliciously into the top corner.
Enjoy Eial Strahman’s insane 92nd minute overhead-volley winner below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi