Eial Strahman (UDG) scores an insane 92nd minute overhead-volley winner v Celaya
- February 16, 2013
Last minute match winning golazos don’t come much better than this.
Universidad de Guadalajara beat Celaya 1-0 in the Mexican second division on Friday night, and the contest was decided by a moment of genius from Eial Strahman in the 92nd minute.
UDG pressed for a winner in injury time when a cross from the right looked to be a wasted as it was overhit towards the top corner of the Celaya box.
Home striker Eial Strahman, however, refused to give up on the chance and he was rewarded in spectacular fashion.
The Argentine forward anticipated where the ball was going to fall, and amazingly the 23-year-old hit a 13-yard overhead-volley on the angle which dropped deliciously into the top corner.
Enjoy Eial Strahman’s insane 92nd minute overhead-volley winner below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...