- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Egypt’s Mohamed Zidan sentenced to six years in jail for writing three bad cheques
- Updated: November 20, 2013
News has broken out of Egypt on Wednesday that Mohamed Zidan has been sentenced to six years in jail for writing three bad cheques.
31-year-old Zidan is one of Egypt’s most successful footballers of the past decade, having won the Bundesliga with Borussia Dortmund as well as winning the African Cup of Nations – twice – in his illustrious career.
According to Egyptian news reports, a court has now decreed that Mohamed Zidan is to serve six years in prison after he was convicted of issuing three bad cheques to an Egyptian real estate company. The decision was made in absentia.
Zidan, who is said to be out of Egypt at present, has been temporarily working as a sports analyst for Al-Jazeera Sports after finding himself without a club.
According to informed blogger King Fut:
It’s worth mentioning that in July 2012, the controversial Egyptian striker paid a visit to Alaa Mubarak, son of deposed president Hosni Mubarak, in prison.