- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
Egyptian legendary keeper Essam El Hadary has a rock thrown in his face in Sudan, goalie throws a tantrum
Essam El Hadary, who is arguably Egypt’s best-ever goalkeeper, incurred an attention grabbing injury on Tuesday night in Sudan.
El Hadary, 40, who currently plies his trade for Sudanese side Al-Merreikh, was rushed to hospital on Tuesday during his team’s 1-0 win away at Alamal Atbara.
With his team leading with 20 minutes to go, El Hadary initially began flipping out when he clashed with an opposition striker from an Atbara set play.
The clash seemed to incense an Atbara fan in the crowd, and according to reports, a rock was thrown from the stands which hit the goalie in the head.
While it was difficult to see the missile on the TV footage, El Hadary’s reaction was all too clearly seen.
After taking the hit to the face, El Hadary acted out like a baby throwing a tantrum as he sat on his goalline, waggled his arms and legs in the air, before flipping on his front to continue his outburst. Then, after finding an object in his goal, El Hadary ran over to his bench where he again fell on the floor, before doctors gave him oxygen.
It was all rather insane.
Watch Essam El Hadary throw a tantrum after reportedly getting a rock thrown in his face below.
- Updated: September 18, 2013