Edwin van der Sar spotted at Man United training ground, to discuss Daley Blind?
- August 26, 2014
With Angel Di Maria a Manchester United player, barring the official announcement, there are expected to be plenty more incomings in the coming days.
Daley Blind has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford all summer, following some sterling World Cup displays and as one of Ajax’s best players.
The fact Blind can play on the left or in the centre of defence and in midfield means he would be a great fit for Louis van Gaal’s squad.
Sky Sports have been camped outside Manchester United’s training ground Carrington on Tuesday and caught sight of former goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar leaving in his car.
This has sparked plenty of rumours that van der Sar is negotiating a deal for Blind as the former Holland goalkeeper is now on the board at Ajax.
The name “Van Der Sar” is currently trending in the UK but there are some rather large caveats to this story.
If Ajax were to send anyone to discuss Daley Blind it would be Technican Director Marc Overmars – who deals with transfers.
- Ajax teenager Vaclav Cerny scored a brilliant 40-yard lob at training [Video]
- Manchester United could tie up signing of Jasper Cillessen from Ajax this week [Telegraph]
- Ajax release official video of Barcelona’s Luis Suarez pre Champions League final...
- AC Milan sent a classy fax to Ajax after the Champions League final on this day 20 year...
- Man United want to buy Ajax keeper Jasper Cillessen for €25m [De Telegraaf]
- Ajax youngsters all celebrate their goals with the Cristiano Ronaldo celebration [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi