Eden’s brother & Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard scored for Zulte-Waregem v Wigan, with a helping hand from ‘keeper Nicholls
- November 28, 2013
Chelsea fans will be hoping this isn’t the last goal Thorgan Hazard scores on English soil, with the Chelsea loanee yet to actually figure for the Londonders.
In truth, Eden’s younger brother Thorgan’s first goal in Blighty, against Wigan tonight for his loan club Zulte-Waregem, owed a lot to good fortune.
His rather tame effort was his straight at Wigan keeper Nicholls, who somehow managed to fumble it like a hot potato and let it squirm into the back of the net.
Watch Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard’s first goal on English soil, against Wigan in the Europa League tonight, on the clip below.
[gthumb id=”380432″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]