Eden’s brother & Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard scored for Zulte-Waregem v Wigan, with a helping hand from ‘keeper Nicholls
- November 28, 2013
Chelsea fans will be hoping this isn’t the last goal Thorgan Hazard scores on English soil, with the Chelsea loanee yet to actually figure for the Londonders.
In truth, Eden’s younger brother Thorgan’s first goal in Blighty, against Wigan tonight for his loan club Zulte-Waregem, owed a lot to good fortune.
His rather tame effort was his straight at Wigan keeper Nicholls, who somehow managed to fumble it like a hot potato and let it squirm into the back of the net.
Watch Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard’s first goal on English soil, against Wigan in the Europa League tonight, on the clip below.
[gthumb id=”380432″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...