- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Eccentric Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp offers some typically awesome quotes in pre-Arsenal presser
- Updated: October 21, 2013
Jurgen Klopp has earned a reputation as both one of the best managers in world football and one of the craziest managers too.
His eccentric personality and lovable persona has made him a popular figure in European football.
Taking Borussia Dortmund to the Champions League final last season following successive Bundesliga titles, competing with the best team in the world, is no mean feat.
On Tuesday night his side face in-form Arsenal in London and Klopp didn’t disappoint in his pre-match presser.
Here are some of his best quotes in a press conference in which he didn’t rule out a move to the Premier League:
“When we played here 2 years,we had 5 people in front of our hotel when we arrived. This year, there were 20! We improved”
“Arsenal plays the Arsene Wenger football. And I like it. As a fan of football, its the most beautiful kind of football you can watch”
“Arsenal took Flamini for zero pounds! What a great idea! And Mesut was the player they were missing. Another great idea!”
“If I had to buy a ticket to go and watch a football game, it would be for this game tomorrow.”
Now, I’m at the perfect club at the perfect time. In the future, if my English is better & someone asks me, maybe I’ll come to the Premier League.”