- 45-year-old Arsenal fan left the Man United game in tears after abuse from other Gooners [Audio]
- Are you drunk?! An Arsenal fan argues the Gunners beat Man United after the loss [Full Time Devils]
- Borussia Dortmund’s Jurgen Klopp talks to BT Sport, says he’s open to Premie League move [Video]
- Queretaro’s Ronaldinho gets an assist with a sweet ball over the top v Jaguares [Video]
- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
Eamon Dunphy & Kenny Cunningham have heated debate on John Terry & Ashley Cole’s England exclusion [Video]
Eamon Dunphy and Kenny Cunnigham are developing a pretty edgy dynamic on RTE television during the World Cup.
The pair have been at loggerheads over a number of subjects already, and tonight were at it again as they did the post-mortem on England’s World Cup failure.
Dunphy suggested that Hodgson dodged the necessary big decision, by not bringing Ashley Cole or John Terry to the World Cup/
Cunningham vehemently disagreed, suggesting that Terry’s presence could have fracutred the team spirit, by bringing in a guy who wasn’t part of the qualification process.
Dunphy put a ‘burden of proof’ on Cunningham for this, and then it all got a bit heated…
- Updated: June 20, 2014