- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Eamon Dunphy & Kenny Cunningham have heated debate on John Terry & Ashley Cole’s England exclusion [Video]
Eamon Dunphy and Kenny Cunnigham are developing a pretty edgy dynamic on RTE television during the World Cup.
The pair have been at loggerheads over a number of subjects already, and tonight were at it again as they did the post-mortem on England’s World Cup failure.
Dunphy suggested that Hodgson dodged the necessary big decision, by not bringing Ashley Cole or John Terry to the World Cup/
Cunningham vehemently disagreed, suggesting that Terry’s presence could have fracutred the team spirit, by bringing in a guy who wasn’t part of the qualification process.
Dunphy put a ‘burden of proof’ on Cunningham for this, and then it all got a bit heated…
- Updated: June 20, 2014