Eamon Dunphy claims Pep Guardiola was carried out of a nightclub the night Bayern won the league [Video]
Irish RTE viewers were treated with the juiciest, meatiest surprise anecdote of their lives on Wednesday night.
As the Irish RTE panel dissected Bayern Munich’s capitulation at the hands of Real Madrid, Eamon Dunphy produced the skinny to back up the feeling that Bayern took the foot off the gas after winning the Bundesliga back in April.
Dunphy claims – without any source, mind you – that on the night Bayern won the league, the Bavarians threw one almighty knees-up, as players and staff went out to paint the town red until all hours.
Guardiola, Dunphy claims, had to be carried out of the nightclub at 7am, as he was so intoxicated on the ol’ Weiss bier.
A pretty sensational anecdote given Pep’s prim and proper image, though of course it’s only alleged.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti explains why he doesn’t care that Xabi Alonso is slow (Video)October 21, 2016
- Jerome Boateng couldn’t eat for two days after Bayern’s Champions League final loss to ChelseaOctober 19, 2016
- Skills: Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery humiliated by a fan (Video)October 13, 2016
- Bayern Munich stars dominate 2016 Golden Boy votes [France Football]October 13, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Guardiola locks Man City players in dressing room for 45 minutes after draw against SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola refuses to blame John Stones after 1-1 draw with Southampton (Video)October 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola brings up his amazing trophy haul after style of play is questioned (Video)October 22, 2016