Eamon Dunphy claims Pep Guardiola was carried out of a nightclub the night Bayern won the league [Video]
- May 2, 2014
Irish RTE viewers were treated with the juiciest, meatiest surprise anecdote of their lives on Wednesday night.
As the Irish RTE panel dissected Bayern Munich’s capitulation at the hands of Real Madrid, Eamon Dunphy produced the skinny to back up the feeling that Bayern took the foot off the gas after winning the Bundesliga back in April.
Dunphy claims – without any source, mind you – that on the night Bayern won the league, the Bavarians threw one almighty knees-up, as players and staff went out to paint the town red until all hours.
Guardiola, Dunphy claims, had to be carried out of the nightclub at 7am, as he was so intoxicated on the ol’ Weiss bier.
A pretty sensational anecdote given Pep’s prim and proper image, though of course it’s only alleged.
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Bayern challenge Man United for Sergio Ramos. Offer defender a €60m, 5-year deal [El Ch...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi