- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Dynamo boss Dan Petrescu tells reporters that Lacina Traore (Anzhi) is going to Juventus
- September 10, 2013
"Lacina Traore will join #Juventus this winter", Dan Petrescu just told us.
— Artur Petrosyan (@arturpetrosyan) September 10, 2013
— D.Simonov (@dmitriy_f1re) September 10, 2013
One of the biggest stories during the summer transfer window was the collapse and fire-sale of players from Russia club Anzhi Makhachkala.
Midway through the window Anzhi decided that their club was going in a new direction, and they quickly proceeded to sell off some of their highest earners including Samuel Eto’o and Willian to Chelsea.
Anzhi did retain some of their star players, however the word on the street is those assets will be cashed in on in January.
At midday on Tuesday, a couple of journalists quoted former Chelsea defender and current Dynamo Moscow manager Dan Petrescu, saying that Anzhi striker Lacina Traore is going to Juventus. Should the gossip prove true, it would be a great acquisition for the Bianconeri.
Traore currently earns €2.5m per year in Dagestan, and Anzhi are reported as wanting those wages off their cash-strapped books.
The 23-year-old Ivory Coast international stands 6ft 8inches and scored 18 goals for club and country last season. Before arriving at Anzhi Traore had played for Kuban Krasnodar, where he bagged 18 goals in 38 appearances.
Traore has so far scored one goal in three games for Anzhi this season.