Drunk Man United fan rings police demanding to speak to Sir Alex Ferguson after Sunderland defeat!!! [Audio]
- January 23, 2014
This might be one of the greatest football related Facebook posts ever seen on the social network.
Greater Manchester Police have announced (see above) that a drunk Manchester United fan rang them up to speak to Sir Alex Ferguson after the Premier League champions exited the Capital One Cup on penalties to Sunderland.
The advice from Greater Manchester Police above is excellent and there is some great PR for their work as well!
Question is, why didn’t the Manchester United fan want to speak to David Moyes?!
Listen to the police call below.
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories
- Jese Lingard records funny header game on a GoPro with Manchester United teammates, goe...
- Angel Di Maria’s move from Manchester United to PSG is a done deal [L’Equipe]
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Sergio Ramos collects ICC trophy as Real Madrid captain
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi