Drunk Chelsea fans are convinced that they beat Arsenal because of a magic wig [Chelsea Fans Channel]
Saturday was a magical day for Chelsea in perhaps more ways than may have been expected.
After trouncing the Gunners 6-0 at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea Fans Channel roamed around outside Stamford Bridge to get the post match opinions of happy Blues’ fans and brilliantly a couple of drunk supporters claimed that they were responsible for the win over Arsenal.
According to the Chelsea supporters, the Pensioners are currently winning matches because of one supporter’s magic wig.
According to their clams, a stocky bald Chelsea fan has worn the wig on 15 occasions this season and each time he has worn the joke head-piece the Blues have gone on to win the match.
See the funny post match interview after Chelsea 6 – Arsenal 0 below.
Watch Live Stream
- Rumours linking Arsenal to Antoine Griezmann are lies [Arseblog]August 24, 2016
- Act like it’s your own money: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on spendingAugust 24, 2016
- Arsenal stopper Petr Cech explains why he moved from midfield to goalkeeper (Video)August 24, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes horrendous howler in 3-0 Roma UCL defeat (Video)August 23, 2016
- Chelsea up their offer for AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli [RMC Sport]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea’s John Terry is the best defender in England (Sky Sports Video)August 24, 2016
- Chelsea fans express concerns about their defence after Bristol Rovers win (Videos)August 24, 2016
- Chelsea & Tottenham target a Belgium based Nigerian wonderkid [Het Laatste Nieuws]August 24, 2016