Drunk Chelsea fans are convinced that they beat Arsenal because of a magic wig [Chelsea Fans Channel]
- March 23, 2014
Saturday was a magical day for Chelsea in perhaps more ways than may have been expected.
After trouncing the Gunners 6-0 at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea Fans Channel roamed around outside Stamford Bridge to get the post match opinions of happy Blues’ fans and brilliantly a couple of drunk supporters claimed that they were responsible for the win over Arsenal.
According to the Chelsea supporters, the Pensioners are currently winning matches because of one supporter’s magic wig.
According to their clams, a stocky bald Chelsea fan has worn the wig on 15 occasions this season and each time he has worn the joke head-piece the Blues have gone on to win the match.
See the funny post match interview after Chelsea 6 – Arsenal 0 below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...