Drunk Chelsea fans are convinced that they beat Arsenal because of a magic wig [Chelsea Fans Channel]
- March 23, 2014
Saturday was a magical day for Chelsea in perhaps more ways than may have been expected.
After trouncing the Gunners 6-0 at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea Fans Channel roamed around outside Stamford Bridge to get the post match opinions of happy Blues’ fans and brilliantly a couple of drunk supporters claimed that they were responsible for the win over Arsenal.
According to the Chelsea supporters, the Pensioners are currently winning matches because of one supporter’s magic wig.
According to their clams, a stocky bald Chelsea fan has worn the wig on 15 occasions this season and each time he has worn the joke head-piece the Blues have gone on to win the match.
See the funny post match interview after Chelsea 6 – Arsenal 0 below.
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...