- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
- PSV confirm they’ve had a telephone call from Man United about Memphis Depay
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
Dropped from the Arsenal squad, Nicklas Bendtner looked dapper at the zoo! [pictures]
- March 8, 2014
Today, Bendtner went to the zoo. Dressed like this. Fair play. pic.twitter.com/2rKryeSU2V
— gunnerblog (@gunnerblog) March 8, 2014
Dropped from the Arsenal side that ran out 4-1 winners over Everton on Saturday, Nicklas Bendtner used his time wisely, to visit the zoo with his young son.
Arsene Wenger started Yaya Sanogo up front in the FA Cup quarter-final and then saw Olivier Giroud come on and score two as a substitute to complete the 4-1 victory over the Toffees.
Meanwhile, Nicklas Bendtner, could find no place on the Arsenal bench with the likes of Lukas Podolski, Serge Gnabry and Ryo Miyaichi unused by Wenger.
Bendtner had played just over an hour for Denmark in midweek, so it would be unfair to say he was not match fit.
And, in fairness to the much maligned (Lord) Bendtner, he spoke with clarity in midweek when he said he had to leave Arsenal for first team football this summer.
Nevertheless, expect some Arsenal fans to wonder what he was doing at the zoo rather than watching his Arsenal team mates reach the FA Cup semi-final.
Bendtner did look dapper though!