- Real Madrid’s Alvaro Arbeloa gives his shirt to Eibar fan with Down Syndrome [Video]
- Arsenal & Manchester United want Barça’s Thomas Vermaelen on loan in January (!) [MD]
- Huge Moment! AC Milan’s Stephan El Shaarawy hits crossbar in 1 v 1 during Inter draw [Video]
- Golazo! David Cabrera (Pumas) hits 30 metre Thunder-Bastard v Monterrey [Video]
- Raphael Honigstein banters Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini for throwing away 3-goal lead on BT Sport [Video]
Dropped from the Arsenal squad, Nicklas Bendtner looked dapper at the zoo! [pictures]
Today, Bendtner went to the zoo. Dressed like this. Fair play. pic.twitter.com/2rKryeSU2V
— gunnerblog (@gunnerblog) March 8, 2014
Dropped from the Arsenal side that ran out 4-1 winners over Everton on Saturday, Nicklas Bendtner used his time wisely, to visit the zoo with his young son.
Arsene Wenger started Yaya Sanogo up front in the FA Cup quarter-final and then saw Olivier Giroud come on and score two as a substitute to complete the 4-1 victory over the Toffees.
Meanwhile, Nicklas Bendtner, could find no place on the Arsenal bench with the likes of Lukas Podolski, Serge Gnabry and Ryo Miyaichi unused by Wenger.
Bendtner had played just over an hour for Denmark in midweek, so it would be unfair to say he was not match fit.
And, in fairness to the much maligned (Lord) Bendtner, he spoke with clarity in midweek when he said he had to leave Arsenal for first team football this summer.
Nevertheless, expect some Arsenal fans to wonder what he was doing at the zoo rather than watching his Arsenal team mates reach the FA Cup semi-final.
Bendtner did look dapper though!
- Updated: March 8, 2014