Dropped from the Arsenal squad, Nicklas Bendtner looked dapper at the zoo! [pictures]
Today, Bendtner went to the zoo. Dressed like this. Fair play. pic.twitter.com/2rKryeSU2V
— gunnerblog (@gunnerblog) March 8, 2014
Dropped from the Arsenal side that ran out 4-1 winners over Everton on Saturday, Nicklas Bendtner used his time wisely, to visit the zoo with his young son.
Arsene Wenger started Yaya Sanogo up front in the FA Cup quarter-final and then saw Olivier Giroud come on and score two as a substitute to complete the 4-1 victory over the Toffees.
Meanwhile, Nicklas Bendtner, could find no place on the Arsenal bench with the likes of Lukas Podolski, Serge Gnabry and Ryo Miyaichi unused by Wenger.
Bendtner had played just over an hour for Denmark in midweek, so it would be unfair to say he was not match fit.
And, in fairness to the much maligned (Lord) Bendtner, he spoke with clarity in midweek when he said he had to leave Arsenal for first team football this summer.
Nevertheless, expect some Arsenal fans to wonder what he was doing at the zoo rather than watching his Arsenal team mates reach the FA Cup semi-final.
Bendtner did look dapper though!
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger gives injury updates, worrying Theo Walcott newsOctober 28, 2016
- Hector Bellerin admits he’s not as good as CatinhoOctober 28, 2016
- Arsenal & Man City stars included in the top 30 defenders in world football [France Football]October 28, 2016
- Sunderland v Arsenal: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 28, 2016
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st goal for Nottingham Forest (official video)September 28, 2016
- #TheRebootIsOn: Lord Bendtner thanks the Arsenal fansSeptember 21, 2016
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal [Team Sheets]September 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger admits shock at Nicklas Bendtner’s move to Nottingham Forest (Video)September 20, 2016