Dressed as a suicide bomber, Man United’s Chris Smalling makes the front page of The Sun
- January 8, 2014
The Sun have taken out their Thursday front page in order to lambaste Chris Smalling for dressing as a suicide bomber.
The Manchester United defender is actually dressed up as a Jaeger bomber, but it is obviously a stupid thing to do.
Describes by The Sun as an ‘idiot’ and ‘mindless’, this story will only add to David Moyes’s current woes as Manchester United boss.
An awfully stupid thing to do by Chris Smalling. It can only end in outrage.
Although it will probably be forgotten about soon, Chris Smalling is not helping his England chances for Brazil.
Fair play to The Sun for actually praising homosexuality for once.
- Rio Ferdinand: Man United’s Chris Smalling was in “beast mode” agains...
- Louis van Gaal’s memory loss in his Man United presser, hails ‘Mike Smallin...
- Chris Smalling claims he’s the fastest player in the Man United squad [Video]
- Best tweets: Firefighters visit house of Man United’s Chris Smalling after his ho...
- Chris Smalling signs new Manchester United deal until June 2019 [Tweets]
- Arsenal linked Chris Smalling says he wants to stay at Manchester United [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...