Dressed as a suicide bomber, Man United’s Chris Smalling makes the front page of The Sun
The Sun have taken out their Thursday front page in order to lambaste Chris Smalling for dressing as a suicide bomber.
The Manchester United defender is actually dressed up as a Jaeger bomber, but it is obviously a stupid thing to do.
Describes by The Sun as an ‘idiot’ and ‘mindless’, this story will only add to David Moyes’s current woes as Manchester United boss.
An awfully stupid thing to do by Chris Smalling. It can only end in outrage.
Although it will probably be forgotten about soon, Chris Smalling is not helping his England chances for Brazil.
Fair play to The Sun for actually praising homosexuality for once.
Watch Live Stream
- MOTM Paul Pogba & Chris Smalling speak post-Manchester United 4 – Leicester 1 (Video)September 24, 2016
- New picture of Chris Smalling’s head injury is at odds with Man United’s Food Poisoning StoryJuly 4, 2016
- The best jokes on Man United’s Chris Smalling, a jellyfish & surfing in Bali [Tweets]July 4, 2016
- Picture emerges of Man United defender Chris Smalling injured in BaliJuly 4, 2016
- No Cojones: Zlatan Ibrahimovic ‘Alphas’ Manchester City’s Otamendi with lewd gestureOctober 27, 2016
- Juan Mata and Ander Herrera speak post-Manchester United 1 – City 0 (Video)October 26, 2016
- Man City boss hails Pablo Maffeo, believes 19-year-old was a match for United’s Paul Pogba (Video)October 26, 2016
- ‘I’ve never seen anything like them’: Jose Mourinho hails Manchester United fans (Video)October 26, 2016