Dressed as a suicide bomber, Man United’s Chris Smalling makes the front page of The Sun
The Sun have taken out their Thursday front page in order to lambaste Chris Smalling for dressing as a suicide bomber.
The Manchester United defender is actually dressed up as a Jaeger bomber, but it is obviously a stupid thing to do.
Describes by The Sun as an ‘idiot’ and ‘mindless’, this story will only add to David Moyes’s current woes as Manchester United boss.
An awfully stupid thing to do by Chris Smalling. It can only end in outrage.
Although it will probably be forgotten about soon, Chris Smalling is not helping his England chances for Brazil.
Fair play to The Sun for actually praising homosexuality for once.
Watch Live Stream
- New picture of Chris Smalling’s head injury is at odds with Man United’s Food Poisoning StoryJuly 4, 2016
- The best jokes on Man United’s Chris Smalling, a jellyfish & surfing in Bali [Tweets]July 4, 2016
- Picture emerges of Man United defender Chris Smalling injured in BaliJuly 4, 2016
- England defender Chris Smalling jokes about Leo the Lion, dismisses talk of injury scare (Video)June 8, 2016
- Sun stitch up Anthony Martial claiming his personal life is negatively affecting his Man United formAugust 25, 2016
- Man United’s move for Real Madrid’s Raphael Varane [Cope]August 25, 2016
- Man Utd players warned Schweinsteiger to work on fitness and stop watching wife playing tennisAugust 24, 2016
- Golazo: Man United loanee Adnan Januzaj scores sublime winner for Sunderland (Video)August 24, 2016