Dressed as a suicide bomber, Man United’s Chris Smalling makes the front page of The Sun
- January 8, 2014
The Sun have taken out their Thursday front page in order to lambaste Chris Smalling for dressing as a suicide bomber.
The Manchester United defender is actually dressed up as a Jaeger bomber, but it is obviously a stupid thing to do.
Describes by The Sun as an ‘idiot’ and ‘mindless’, this story will only add to David Moyes’s current woes as Manchester United boss.
An awfully stupid thing to do by Chris Smalling. It can only end in outrage.
Although it will probably be forgotten about soon, Chris Smalling is not helping his England chances for Brazil.
Fair play to The Sun for actually praising homosexuality for once.
- Louis van Gaal’s memory loss in his Man United presser, hails ‘Mike Smallin...
- Chris Smalling claims he’s the fastest player in the Man United squad [Video]
- Best tweets: Firefighters visit house of Man United’s Chris Smalling after his ho...
- Chris Smalling signs new Manchester United deal until June 2019 [Tweets]
- Arsenal linked Chris Smalling says he wants to stay at Manchester United [Video]
- Manchester United will reject any bids for Arsenal target Chris Smalling [SSN]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi