Dramatic raw camera footage of Kuba’s 94th minute winner for Poland v Montenegro which never was
- September 7, 2013
Poland suffered a moment of joy following by heartbreak in the last seconds of their World Cup qualifier versus Montenegro.
The Poles desperately needed a win to kickstart their bid to be in Brazil next summer, and with the scores locked at 1-1 in the 94th minute, the home fans thought they have found that big breakthrough.
Borussia Dormund’s Jakub Błaszczykowski sent the home fans into raptures when he buried a shot deep into injury time, and after ‘scoring’ the forward became buried in a human pyramid as the atmosphere exploded.
A cameraman was perfectly placed to record all the amazing footage as it looked like POland had bagged the three points, but then the terrible truth became apparent as the referee’s decision to cancel out the goal filtered through to the players.
The disappointment of on the faces of the Polish team was a sight for sore eyes.
Also caught on camera was the Polish team’s actions after the full-time whistle blew as they gathered around a camera in the tunnel to grabble with how victory was taken from them in the last seconds of the game.
Watch the dramatic raw camera footage of Kuba’s 94th minute winner for Poland v Montenegro which never was.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]