- Barcelona & Mundo Deportivo troll readers by releasing fake 2016-2017 Barca kit [Photo]
- Southampton v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
- Chelsea linked to £7.8m Rijeka striker Andrej Kramaric as Blues send reps to Croatia
- Linked to Arsenal, Sevilla’s Grzegorz Krychowiak confirms he’s signed for an English club [Tweets]
- Xherdan Shaqiri to leave Bayern Munich for Juventus on loan with an option to buy [Sky Italia]
Dramatic raw camera footage of Kuba’s 94th minute winner for Poland v Montenegro which never was
Poland suffered a moment of joy following by heartbreak in the last seconds of their World Cup qualifier versus Montenegro.
The Poles desperately needed a win to kickstart their bid to be in Brazil next summer, and with the scores locked at 1-1 in the 94th minute, the home fans thought they have found that big breakthrough.
Borussia Dormund’s Jakub Błaszczykowski sent the home fans into raptures when he buried a shot deep into injury time, and after ‘scoring’ the forward became buried in a human pyramid as the atmosphere exploded.
A cameraman was perfectly placed to record all the amazing footage as it looked like POland had bagged the three points, but then the terrible truth became apparent as the referee’s decision to cancel out the goal filtered through to the players.
The disappointment of on the faces of the Polish team was a sight for sore eyes.
Also caught on camera was the Polish team’s actions after the full-time whistle blew as they gathered around a camera in the tunnel to grabble with how victory was taken from them in the last seconds of the game.
Watch the dramatic raw camera footage of Kuba’s 94th minute winner for Poland v Montenegro which never was.
- Updated: September 7, 2013