Drama! Goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni misses a stoppage time penalty in Sao Paulo – Corinthians derby
- October 13, 2013
Sao Paulo goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni has scored well over 100 goals in his career, taking free kicks and penalties for the club he’s played for since 1992.
The 40 year old goalkeeper was given the chance to score the winning goal against city rivals Corinthians in the 93rd minute after the home side were awarded a penalty.
Ceni stepped up confidently but could only strike the post with his penalty.
The general appearance and reaction of the opposing goalkeeper is pretty amusing too.
- Alexandre Pato posts Instagram update on his possible move to Tottenham
- Spurs try to sign Sao Paulo’s Alexandre Pato for €11m, player to meet his agent t...
- Tottenham fans have mixed reactions to reports Alexandre Pato may move to WHL (Tweets)
- Sao Paulo prepare for Alexandre Pato to move to Tottenham before the window closes [UOL]
- Sao Paulo goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni (42) nets his 131st goal for the club in 3-0 win (Video)
- Man United & Chelsea offered Alexandre Pato for £11m [Telegraph]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...