- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Dortmund forced to get shirt from club shop due to Sven Bender’s broken nose v Napoli
- Updated: November 28, 2013
Sven Bender put in a heroic shift for Borussia Dortmund in their crucial win over Napoli on Tuesday night.
Forced to play in central defence, due to injuries to the likes of Neven Subotic and Mats Hummels, Bender picked up a broken nose, with blood streaming down his face, but refused to come off.
Enigmatic Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp was full of praise for Bender post match and revealed the lengths the Bundesliga side had to go to, in order to ensure he stayed on the pitch.
UEFA rules do not permit blood on a players’ shirt and Bender was forced to change three times during the 3-1 Champions League win over Napoli.
Klopp: “It was important that he (Bender) stayed on because of his performance. It was a great game for him and we had to change his bloodied shirt several times. The last one we got from the club shop.”
Video of Sven Bender with the broken nose, blood streaming down his face and going off to change his shirt is below.