Dorados keeper Alfredo Frausto scores an injury time equaliser v Correcaminos UAT in the Mexican Cup final
- November 1, 2012
A fairytale moment occurred in the Mexican Cup final on Wednesday night.
Second divisioners Correcaminos UAT thought they were about to lift the trophy when they held a 2-1 lead going into injury time, as well as a two man advantage after their opponents had two players sent off in regulation time. Visitors Dorados, however, piled on late pressure, and a 91st minute corner produced a heroic goalscorer.
With Correcaminos unable to clear their lines sufficiently from the set-play, Dorados 29-year-old keeper Alfredo Frausto was able swing a shot on target and incredibly the ball hit the back of the net.
The final eventually went to penalties, where Dorados emerged as 5-4 victors in a thrilling cup tie.
Watch Dorados keeper Alfredo Frausto score his 91st minute equaliser below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”254271″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]