- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Dorados keeper Alfredo Frausto scores an injury time equaliser v Correcaminos UAT in the Mexican Cup final
A fairytale moment occurred in the Mexican Cup final on Wednesday night.
Second divisioners Correcaminos UAT thought they were about to lift the trophy when they held a 2-1 lead going into injury time, as well as a two man advantage after their opponents had two players sent off in regulation time. Visitors Dorados, however, piled on late pressure, and a 91st minute corner produced a heroic goalscorer.
With Correcaminos unable to clear their lines sufficiently from the set-play, Dorados 29-year-old keeper Alfredo Frausto was able swing a shot on target and incredibly the ball hit the back of the net.
The final eventually went to penalties, where Dorados emerged as 5-4 victors in a thrilling cup tie.
Watch Dorados keeper Alfredo Frausto score his 91st minute equaliser below.
- Updated: November 1, 2012