- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Dorados keeper Alfredo Frausto scores an injury time equaliser v Correcaminos UAT in the Mexican Cup final
- Updated: November 1, 2012
A fairytale moment occurred in the Mexican Cup final on Wednesday night.
Second divisioners Correcaminos UAT thought they were about to lift the trophy when they held a 2-1 lead going into injury time, as well as a two man advantage after their opponents had two players sent off in regulation time. Visitors Dorados, however, piled on late pressure, and a 91st minute corner produced a heroic goalscorer.
With Correcaminos unable to clear their lines sufficiently from the set-play, Dorados 29-year-old keeper Alfredo Frausto was able swing a shot on target and incredibly the ball hit the back of the net.
The final eventually went to penalties, where Dorados emerged as 5-4 victors in a thrilling cup tie.
Watch Dorados keeper Alfredo Frausto score his 91st minute equaliser below.