Done Deal: Tottenham sign Erik Lamela from Roma for €30m, fee could rise by €5m
- August 28, 2013
Tottenham have their man!
AS Roma officially announced on Wednesday afternoon that Erik Lamela has joined Tottenham for €30m. Spurs may have to pay an additional €5m in the future based on performance-related bonuses.
Roma also announced that they have moved quickly to fill Lamela’s gap in their squad as the Giallorossi simultaneously announced a deal for Fiorentina’s Adem Ljajic worth €11m plus a further €4m in add-ons. Ljajic has signed a four-year contract.
Erik Lamela has spoken to Italy’s Ansa news agency in Fiumicino airport, saying:
I’m ready for Tottenham, I want do great things for Spurs. And thank you, Roma.
A copy of Roma’s statement in Italian confirming Erik Lamela’s transfer to Tottenham can be read below, together with video of all of the forward’s 8 goals for Roma last season.
- Erik Lamela posts picture of his father… who looks just like David Ginola
- Gamer perfectly recreates Erik Lamela’s rabona golazo for Spurs on FIFA 15 [Video]
- Erik Lamela almost scores outrageous rabona lob in friendly vs Sydney [Video]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs win at Everton on Instagram
- Juventus are ‘very interested’ in signing Tottenham’s Erik Lamela [Di...
- Erik Lamela and Jefferson Montero talk about new Adidas F50 boots [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi