Done Deal: Tottenham sign Erik Lamela from Roma for €30m, fee could rise by €5m
- August 28, 2013
Tottenham have their man!
AS Roma officially announced on Wednesday afternoon that Erik Lamela has joined Tottenham for €30m. Spurs may have to pay an additional €5m in the future based on performance-related bonuses.
Roma also announced that they have moved quickly to fill Lamela’s gap in their squad as the Giallorossi simultaneously announced a deal for Fiorentina’s Adem Ljajic worth €11m plus a further €4m in add-ons. Ljajic has signed a four-year contract.
Erik Lamela has spoken to Italy’s Ansa news agency in Fiumicino airport, saying:
I’m ready for Tottenham, I want do great things for Spurs. And thank you, Roma.
A copy of Roma’s statement in Italian confirming Erik Lamela’s transfer to Tottenham can be read below, together with video of all of the forward’s 8 goals for Roma last season.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...