DONE DEAL: Newcastle sign Feyenoord’s Daryl Janmaat for €7.5m, sets up Debuchy’s move to Arsenal
- July 15, 2014
Newcastle have completed their second signing in three days.
Following the arrival of Remy Cabella on Sunday, the Magpies have now closed the signing of Dutch World Cup right-back Daryl Janmaat from Feyenoord.
Newcastle are rumoured to have paid €7.5m for Janmaat, who will turn 25 next week, while the defender is expected to arrive at St James’ Park as the successor for Arsenal-bound Mathieu Debuchy.
A picture of Daryl Janmaat holding a Newcastle shirt with Alan Pardew is now doing the rounds.
As for Debuchy, his deal with Arsenal is now expected to be announced in the next 48-hours.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi