- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Done Deal: Hull sign Huddlestone from Spurs, Livermore likely to go also (£5m for the pair)
With Jake Livermore close to moving to the KC Stadium as well, Hull have completed the signing of 26-year-old Tom Huddlestone on Wednesday. Hull are said to be paying £5m for both Livermore and Huddlestone.
Tottenham fans may be a little concerned with the transfer activity of their team in the past few days.
Should Huddlestone, Livermore and Scott Parker (heavily tipped to join QPR) all leave the club in the imminent future, some will start to question the derth of English players at White Hart Lane.
While it can be counter-argued that the appearances of Parker and Huddlestone in the Tottenham team at the backend of last season was a contributing factor as to why Andre Villas-Boas’ team missed out of fourth spot, some Spurs fans will likely be a little be worried about the amount of Englishman on Tottenham’s books this season.
Huddlestone, who has made four appearances for England, played 209 games in all competitions for Tottenham after joining them from Derby in 2005 and scored 15 goals.
- Updated: August 14, 2013