Done Deal: Hull sign Huddlestone from Spurs, Livermore likely to go also (£5m for the pair)
- August 14, 2013
With Jake Livermore close to moving to the KC Stadium as well, Hull have completed the signing of 26-year-old Tom Huddlestone on Wednesday. Hull are said to be paying £5m for both Livermore and Huddlestone.
Tottenham fans may be a little concerned with the transfer activity of their team in the past few days.
Should Huddlestone, Livermore and Scott Parker (heavily tipped to join QPR) all leave the club in the imminent future, some will start to question the derth of English players at White Hart Lane.
While it can be counter-argued that the appearances of Parker and Huddlestone in the Tottenham team at the backend of last season was a contributing factor as to why Andre Villas-Boas’ team missed out of fourth spot, some Spurs fans will likely be a little be worried about the amount of Englishman on Tottenham’s books this season.
Huddlestone, who has made four appearances for England, played 209 games in all competitions for Tottenham after joining them from Derby in 2005 and scored 15 goals.
- Charlton v Hull: Watch a Live Stream
- David Meyler posts video of Ryan Taylor’s singing initiation at Hull
- Wolverhampton v Hull: Watch a Live Stream
- Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom scores fabulous solo goal for Hull City (Official Video)
- Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom smashes in debut goal for Hull City in 2-0 win (Official Video)
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...