Done Deal: Hull sign Huddlestone from Spurs, Livermore likely to go also (£5m for the pair)
- August 14, 2013
With Jake Livermore close to moving to the KC Stadium as well, Hull have completed the signing of 26-year-old Tom Huddlestone on Wednesday. Hull are said to be paying £5m for both Livermore and Huddlestone.
Tottenham fans may be a little concerned with the transfer activity of their team in the past few days.
Should Huddlestone, Livermore and Scott Parker (heavily tipped to join QPR) all leave the club in the imminent future, some will start to question the derth of English players at White Hart Lane.
While it can be counter-argued that the appearances of Parker and Huddlestone in the Tottenham team at the backend of last season was a contributing factor as to why Andre Villas-Boas’ team missed out of fourth spot, some Spurs fans will likely be a little be worried about the amount of Englishman on Tottenham’s books this season.
Huddlestone, who has made four appearances for England, played 209 games in all competitions for Tottenham after joining them from Derby in 2005 and scored 15 goals.
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Al Ain 0 – Hull 4: Ahmed Elmohamady scores a double for the Tigers (Highlights)
- How much? West Brom to sign Hull centre-back James Chester for £8m [Tweets]
- Paul McShane posts nasty photo of his leg after Marouane Fellaini’s tackle on him...
- Louis van Gaal berates “unbelievably stupid” Marouane Fellaini after Hull 0...
- Jimmy Bullard reckons Newcastle dropping to the Championship would be ‘unheard of...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi