DONE DEAL! Dante ends Man United speculation signing a contract extension at Bayern Munich [Picture]
Manchester United won’t be signing Dante this summer or any time soon.
Despite plenty of paper talk linking Bayern Munich’s Brazilian centre-half with a move to Old Trafford, those transfer lies have been squashed on Monday as the 30-year-old signed a contract extension at the Allianz Arena.
Dante has agreed to stay on at Bayern until 2017.
Some are speculating that Dante’s links to Man United were just a ploy for the defender to get his new deal, probably with an increased wage packet.
Could those tactics also be adopted by Toni Kroos?!
Watch Live Stream
- Rafinha & Javi Martinez take on Bayern Munich Christmas sweater challenge (Video)November 30, 2016
- Thomas Muller sings Silent Night with supporter during Bayern fan club visit (Video)November 28, 2016
- Bayern president tells Bastian Schweinsteiger to bleed Man United dry [ESPN]November 28, 2016
- Arjen Robben’s dream XI includes Chelsea heroes, an ex Man United striker & lots of Bayern starsNovember 28, 2016
- Jamie Carragher claims Manchester United boss Mourinho is turning into nemesis WengerDecember 4, 2016
- Man United legend Rio Ferdinand jokes about how to stop Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez (video)December 4, 2016
- Dutch wonderkid Millen Baars confirms he has signed for Manchester UnitedDecember 4, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho set to be the focus of a tax fraud investigationDecember 3, 2016