DONE DEAL! Dante ends Man United speculation signing a contract extension at Bayern Munich [Picture]
Manchester United won’t be signing Dante this summer or any time soon.
Despite plenty of paper talk linking Bayern Munich’s Brazilian centre-half with a move to Old Trafford, those transfer lies have been squashed on Monday as the 30-year-old signed a contract extension at the Allianz Arena.
Dante has agreed to stay on at Bayern until 2017.
Some are speculating that Dante’s links to Man United were just a ploy for the defender to get his new deal, probably with an increased wage packet.
Could those tactics also be adopted by Toni Kroos?!
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern players wowed by freestyle street performer’s skills after coach invite (Video)October 26, 2016
- Bayern Munich to announce three massive deals in the next month [Sport1]October 26, 2016
- Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti explains why he doesn’t care that Xabi Alonso is slow (Video)October 21, 2016
- Jerome Boateng couldn’t eat for two days after Bayern’s Champions League final loss to ChelseaOctober 19, 2016
- Jose Mourinho and his hot mic problems (Video)October 26, 2016
- Serie A giants linked with a move for Man United captain Wayne Rooney [CM]October 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho opens up about ‘disastrous’ living conditions, missing his family (Video)October 26, 2016
- Luke Shaw’s brother slags off Man United boss Jose Mourinho on TwitterOctober 26, 2016