DONE DEAL! Dante ends Man United speculation signing a contract extension at Bayern Munich [Picture]
Manchester United won’t be signing Dante this summer or any time soon.
Despite plenty of paper talk linking Bayern Munich’s Brazilian centre-half with a move to Old Trafford, those transfer lies have been squashed on Monday as the 30-year-old signed a contract extension at the Allianz Arena.
Dante has agreed to stay on at Bayern until 2017.
Some are speculating that Dante’s links to Man United were just a ploy for the defender to get his new deal, probably with an increased wage packet.
Could those tactics also be adopted by Toni Kroos?!
Watch Live Stream
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Will he get in trouble? Bayern’s Franck Ribery was incredibly cheeky v HamburgSeptember 24, 2016
- Bayern Munich close to some great Robert Lewandowski news [Bild]September 21, 2016
- ‘I need to protect him’: Jose Mourinho explains why Wayne Rooney may not start v Zorya (Video)September 28, 2016
- Wayne Rooney could sit out Europa League game and Sunday’s clash with Stoke [Sky Sports]September 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho ‘feels sorry’ for Sam Allardyce after his dream job ended in disaster (Video)September 28, 2016
- Jesse Lingard plays down impact of Wayne Rooney’s absence (Video)September 28, 2016