DONE DEAL? Chelsea to sign £32m Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid [Sun]
- May 2, 2014
According to The Sun on Friday, Chelsea have signed sign Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid for £32m.
The news is plastered on the front page of the tabloid with the short headline “Jose £32m Costa deal”.
Over on The Sun’s website slightly more details are provided for all those who refuse to pay to get behind the tabloid’s paywall:
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Diego Costa will sign for Blues in a £32million deal after agreeing his move to Stamford Bridge from the La Liga leaders — ending long chase of hitman, 25, by Jose Mourinho.
Diego Costa will sign for Chelsea in a £32million deal this summer.
Blues boss Jose Mourinho has been chasing the Atletico Madrid striker for months and has finally got his man.
Of course Diego Costa was part of the Atletico team to beat Chelsea to reach the Champions League final this week, and fan cam footage of the Spanish international’s penalty at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night can be seen below.
- Atletico Madrid post English video of Raul Garcia’s tear-fuelled farewell presser...
- Raul Garcia broke down in tears at his Atletico Madrid farewell press conference (Video)
- Golazo: Jackson Martinez scores his first goal for Atletico Madrid v Sevilla (Videos)
- Atletico’s Antoine Griezmann pulls off brilliant improvisational assist for Koke ...
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa met up with Atletico chief exec Miguel Angel Gil in Ibiza, ...
- Man United linked to Antoine Griezmann after Chelsea pinch Pedro [Daily Mail]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...