DONE DEAL? Chelsea to sign £32m Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid [Sun]
- May 2, 2014
According to The Sun on Friday, Chelsea have signed sign Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid for £32m.
The news is plastered on the front page of the tabloid with the short headline “Jose £32m Costa deal”.
Over on The Sun’s website slightly more details are provided for all those who refuse to pay to get behind the tabloid’s paywall:
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Diego Costa will sign for Blues in a £32million deal after agreeing his move to Stamford Bridge from the La Liga leaders — ending long chase of hitman, 25, by Jose Mourinho.
Diego Costa will sign for Chelsea in a £32million deal this summer.
Blues boss Jose Mourinho has been chasing the Atletico Madrid striker for months and has finally got his man.
Of course Diego Costa was part of the Atletico team to beat Chelsea to reach the Champions League final this week, and fan cam footage of the Spanish international’s penalty at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night can be seen below.
- Atletico Madrid’s Luciano Vietto scores perfect Panenka v Sagan Tosu (Video)
- Not Ideal: Stefan Savic scores unfortunate own goal on Atletico Madrid debut (Video)
- Olimpico: Atletico midfielder Koke scores directly from corner kick versus Sagan Tosu (...
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi