D’oh! Raheem Sterling get’s daughter’s birthday wrong, mother publicly shames him
- June 21, 2013
It’s just as well the spurious rumours about Raheem Sterling having more kids than Patrice Evra’s dad turned out to be false, because the Liverpool striker seems to be having enough trouble keeping up with the one.
His heart was in the right place when he tweeted to wish his daughter a happy first birthday (aww), it’s just that he was a week too soon.
The child’s mother replied telling him he should be ashamed of himself, which was a bit harsh.
And how cruel was Ms Clarke publicly OWNING him for the mistake?
No emoticons either, so it’s hard to tell if she’s deadly serious or just taking the piss.
Then again this is someone who spells ‘know’ without the k…
A DM probably would have sufficed, Mel.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]