- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
- Man United’s Radamel Falcao posts picture & religious message on Instagram to celebrate Christmas
- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
- Borussia Dortmund release incredible video of fans & players singing ‘Jingle Bells’ [Video]
Bournemouth’s O’Kane says sorry on Twitter after a phantom whistle penalty FAIL
I can only apologise for what happened today! Though I had heard a whistle so was trying to get the ball back to them to speed the game up!
— Eunan O’Kane (@eunan10) January 19, 2013
Bournemouth midfielder Eunan O’Kane, 22, suffered a hearing FAIL during the Cherries 3-1 away defeat at Walsall last weekend.
In an incident more suitable for a school playground than a professional football match, O’Kane gave away one of the softest penalties ever after he picked up the ball in his own area having thought the reefree had blown his whistle for a foul.
Sadly for O’Kane his ears deceived him, and after being duped by a phantom whistle the midfielder was left to suffer the ignominy of having given away one of the all-time cheap penalties.
Watch Eunan O’Kane’s hearing FAIL below.
- Updated: January 21, 2013