D’oh! Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud says “I love English pop rock, the Beatles, Coldplay & Green Day”
A new video has surfaced of Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud talking about his emotions when the French striker hears his song sung at the Emirates.
Arsenal fans have rearranged the hook of the Beatles’ classic song “Hey Jude” to make it fit for leading centre-forward, yet when the striker talked about the tune he seemed alittle confused as to which music bands are actually English.
Giroud said: “I love English pop rock. I love The Beatles, Coldplay, Green Day. So I like a lot of English music… I’m really proud to have my proper song, my own song. It gives me goosebumps.”
Obviously music aficionados will be quick to spot the error in Giroud’s comments as Green Day are very much an all American group.
Listen to Olivier Giroud’s comments below.
Watch Live Stream
- Spanish media announce bad news concerning Arsenal’s Lucas PerezOctober 27, 2016
- Arsenal fan Troopz is hammered on social media for flip-flopping on Arsene Wenger (Videos)October 27, 2016
- Arsenal 2 – Reading 0: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain at the double (Official highlights)October 27, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Injured Arsenal duo return to training ahead of Champions League match (Video)October 18, 2016
- Olivier Giroud calls out Conor McGregor & does brilliant Elvis impression (Video)October 17, 2016
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- How PSG’s Marquinhos got Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud sent offSeptember 14, 2016