D’oh! Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud says “I love English pop rock, the Beatles, Coldplay & Green Day”
- November 5, 2013
A new video has surfaced of Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud talking about his emotions when the French striker hears his song sung at the Emirates.
Arsenal fans have rearranged the hook of the Beatles’ classic song “Hey Jude” to make it fit for leading centre-forward, yet when the striker talked about the tune he seemed alittle confused as to which music bands are actually English.
Giroud said: “I love English pop rock. I love The Beatles, Coldplay, Green Day. So I like a lot of English music… I’m really proud to have my proper song, my own song. It gives me goosebumps.”
Obviously music aficionados will be quick to spot the error in Giroud’s comments as Green Day are very much an all American group.
Listen to Olivier Giroud’s comments below.
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...