D’oh! Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud says “I love English pop rock, the Beatles, Coldplay & Green Day”
A new video has surfaced of Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud talking about his emotions when the French striker hears his song sung at the Emirates.
Arsenal fans have rearranged the hook of the Beatles’ classic song “Hey Jude” to make it fit for leading centre-forward, yet when the striker talked about the tune he seemed alittle confused as to which music bands are actually English.
Giroud said: “I love English pop rock. I love The Beatles, Coldplay, Green Day. So I like a lot of English music… I’m really proud to have my proper song, my own song. It gives me goosebumps.”
Obviously music aficionados will be quick to spot the error in Giroud’s comments as Green Day are very much an all American group.
Listen to Olivier Giroud’s comments below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil feeds a tiger in Dubai, animal paws him in his private parts (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka reveals details of his Arsenal contract & how Arsene Wenger made the deal happe...May 25th, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal closing in on a striker, suggestions it’s Leicester’s Jamie VardyMay 25th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka posts lengthy message on Instagram after signing for ArsenalMay 25th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil Likes Instagram post criticising Arsenal team mate Olivier GiroudMay 22nd, 2016
- Garth Crooks goes full Garth Crooks in incredible rant about Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Fantastic: Aston Villa fans celebrated Olivier Giroud’s goal more than the Arsenal fans (Vi...May 15th, 2016
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger hails Olivier Giroud & discusses injury to Danny Welbeck (Video)May 8th, 2016