- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
- A sinister Bruce Grobelaar says Simon Mignolet is Liverpool’s problem: ‘He let in 52 goals!’
- Frank Lampard post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘It was a special night, but we’re not there yet’ [Video]
- Brilliant! BVB coach Jurgen Klopp laughs hysterically to the bemusement of journos [Video]
- Gallas? John Terry post Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5: ‘William’ [sic] was different class’ [Video]
D’oh! A football fan made a painful promise before the Man United v Fulham game [Tweet]
Looks like @FP_346 is going have a painful circumcision on his hands.
The faceless, nameless Twitter user is currently seeing one of his throwaway tweets go viral after he made a stupid comment before the Manchester United versus Fulham game on Sunday.
@FP_346, who sounds the latest Chinese cyborg, names himself as a West Ham fan on the Twitter page, and so the Hammers fan was praying for a Fulham defeat against Man United as the Irons battle relegation this season.
Read the painful promise below.
- Updated: February 10, 2014