Does a handshake Mata? Chelsea’s Abramovich shook hands with Fergie, Gill & Woodward after the Man United game
- January 21, 2014
In the wake of widespread paper reports on Tuesday that Manchester United could be about to sign Juan Mata from Chelsea, one incident from Sunday’s meeting between the Blues and Red Devils is now gaining extra attention.
Following Chelsea’s 3-1 win over David Moyes’ reigning champions at Stamford Bridge, cameras caught a meeting of head honchos on the West London pitch.
Whilst few words were exchanged, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich was spotted meeting, greeting and shaking hands with Man United’s Sir Alex Ferguson, former chief executive David Gill and the current chief exec Ed Woodward.
So was this a handshake that sealed Mata’s move to Old Trafford?
We’ll wait and see!
- Unconfirmed: Karim Benzema will join Arsenal on a 4-year contract worth €9m a season
- Arsenal U19 star Gedion Zelalem produces cheeky piece of skill to beat PSV defender (Vi...
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi