Doctors tell Cristiano Ronaldo he’s risking his career if he doesn’t rest his knee for two months [El Confidencial]
- June 18, 2014
Spanish daily El Confidencial has a scary story for all Cristiano Ronaldo fans on Wednesday.
Ronaldo has been carrying a knee injury for several weeks, and according to new information received by the media agency, doctors are telling Cristiano to rest up or face major injury risks.
The paper report that Ronaldo had an MRI scan on his knee on Saturday, but the star striker ignored doctors’ advice telling him to miss the match, and he ended up playing below par in the defeat to Germany.
The diagnosis of Dr. Noronha, a trusted doctor of Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes and a specialist in knee injuries, has been absolute: “If Ronaldo does not stop and rest, his future is in danger.”
Ronaldo is now under pressure to hang up his boots for two months to allow his injury to heal fully.
ll signals remain, however, the Cristiano will ignore the doctors to continue playing at the World Cup.
Real Madrid are said to be monitoring the situation closely.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...