- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Doctors tell Cristiano Ronaldo he’s risking his career if he doesn’t rest his knee for two months [El Confidencial]
- Updated: June 18, 2014
Spanish daily El Confidencial has a scary story for all Cristiano Ronaldo fans on Wednesday.
Ronaldo has been carrying a knee injury for several weeks, and according to new information received by the media agency, doctors are telling Cristiano to rest up or face major injury risks.
The paper report that Ronaldo had an MRI scan on his knee on Saturday, but the star striker ignored doctors’ advice telling him to miss the match, and he ended up playing below par in the defeat to Germany.
The diagnosis of Dr. Noronha, a trusted doctor of Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes and a specialist in knee injuries, has been absolute: “If Ronaldo does not stop and rest, his future is in danger.”
Ronaldo is now under pressure to hang up his boots for two months to allow his injury to heal fully.
ll signals remain, however, the Cristiano will ignore the doctors to continue playing at the World Cup.
Real Madrid are said to be monitoring the situation closely.