“Do you think I’m an idiot?!” Jurgen Klopp refuses to speak to The Sun newspaper!
- April 3, 2014
Klopp recognises one of his questioners… "Oh! The Sun!" he says with comic shrug before answer starts "Do you think I'm an idiot?"
— Dermot Corrigan (@dermotmcorrigan) April 2, 2014
Unfortunately, we do not have video evidence of the exchange Tweeted above but what is most intriguing is that Jurgen Klopp’s hatred for The Sun goes back quite a long way.
The comment above is from Jurgen Klopp’s post match presser after Borussia Dortmund lost 3-0 at Real Madrid last night.
The legendary Borussia Dortmund coach has previously taken the mickey out of Sun journalist Anthony Kastrinakis, see Tweet below from November.
There is a fair chance that Kastrinakis was the target of last night’s Klopp comment as well…
We can but wonder why Klopp hates The Sun so much, but we suspect Liverpool fans (and many others) have new found love for the Borussia Dortmund coach!
Jürgen Klopp: "One of my biggest problems is my ugly face." *turns to the Sun journalist Antony Kastrinakis* "You have the same problem."
— Messi Minutes (@MessiMinutes) November 4, 2013
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi