Do what, win it? Cristiano Ronaldo is confident Portugal can ‘do it’ at the World Cup [Video]
Speaking at the launch of the Emirates sponsorship deal today, Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo discussed his team’s chances at the World Cup this summer.
And after qualifying Spain, Argentina, Brazil and Germany as the real favourites, Ronaldo said it’s a perfect situation for Portgual to go in as dark horses, saying he’s confident they can ‘do it’.
Did he mean win it, or simply produce a solid World Cup?
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo pushes away a fan while shopping in Beverly Hills (Video)July 28, 2016
- Cristina Buccino talks about her date with Cristiano Ronaldo in Ibiza [Chi]July 26, 2016
- Conor McGregor plans to steal Cristiano Ronaldo’s place on the Forbes list & his tan [Instagram]July 25, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo enjoys himself at a Jennifer Lopez concert in Las Vegas [Instagram Video]July 24, 2016
- New footage shows France’s Hugo Lloris injured himself just before Eder’s Portugal winner (Video)July 30, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016
- Portugal hero Eder reveals that his father is in prison for killing his step-mother [Quotes]July 15, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates Euro 2016 victory with a new car: The Bugatti VeyronJuly 15, 2016