Do what, win it? Cristiano Ronaldo is confident Portugal can ‘do it’ at the World Cup [Video]
Speaking at the launch of the Emirates sponsorship deal today, Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo discussed his team’s chances at the World Cup this summer.
And after qualifying Spain, Argentina, Brazil and Germany as the real favourites, Ronaldo said it’s a perfect situation for Portgual to go in as dark horses, saying he’s confident they can ‘do it’.
Did he mean win it, or simply produce a solid World Cup?
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- Antoine Griezmann mocked online for terrible outfit [Best Tweets & Jokes]August 25, 2016
- Humble Cristiano Ronaldo gives brilliant speech after winning UEFA Best Player award (Video)August 25, 2016
- Doctor reveals secrets on how Cristiano Ronaldo stays in top shape [Tribuna Expresso]August 25, 2016
- Pepe the Ballon d’Or contender? Cristiano Ronaldo praises defender for ‘extraordinary year’August 24, 2016
- Real Madrid make Portugal star Joao Mario their big transfer target [AS]August 4, 2016
- New footage shows France’s Hugo Lloris injured himself just before Eder’s Portugal winner (Video)July 30, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016