Do what, win it? Cristiano Ronaldo is confident Portugal can ‘do it’ at the World Cup [Video]
Speaking at the launch of the Emirates sponsorship deal today, Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo discussed his team’s chances at the World Cup this summer.
And after qualifying Spain, Argentina, Brazil and Germany as the real favourites, Ronaldo said it’s a perfect situation for Portgual to go in as dark horses, saying he’s confident they can ‘do it’.
Did he mean win it, or simply produce a solid World Cup?
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo responds to Gerard Pique’s imitation; refers to himself in 3rd person (Vi...May 27th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo Alphas Richard Gere as actor joins Real Madrid’s flight for some reason (...May 27th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo rings the MSN for advice ahead of Champions League final (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo admits seeing Man United’s current woes breaks his heart [La Sexta]May 26th, 2016
- Doctor warns Cristiano Ronaldo that a rushed return could risk his Euro 2016 [AS]April 30th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored & pulled off great skills in 1st half of Portugal v Belgium (Videos)March 29th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his dirty dance moves at Portugal training (Video)March 29th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo had his penalty saved against Bulgaria but it should have been retaken (Video)March 26th, 2016