Do what, win it? Cristiano Ronaldo is confident Portugal can ‘do it’ at the World Cup [Video]
Speaking at the launch of the Emirates sponsorship deal today, Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo discussed his team’s chances at the World Cup this summer.
And after qualifying Spain, Argentina, Brazil and Germany as the real favourites, Ronaldo said it’s a perfect situation for Portgual to go in as dark horses, saying he’s confident they can ‘do it’.
Did he mean win it, or simply produce a solid World Cup?
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo dyes hair ahead of Monday’s Ballon d’Or awardsDecember 10, 2016
- Fabio Coentrao scarpers after failing to nutmeg Cristiano Ronaldo (Video)December 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo releases tax forms which reveal just how enormously wealthy he isDecember 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo gives interesting response to tax evasion questions (Video)December 8, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane on three-man shortlist for FIFA men’s Coach of the Year awardDecember 2, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo on crying at the Euro 2016 final & how France were ‘six times’ better than Portugal [France Football]November 22, 2016
- Lip readers weren’t needed to decipher Cristiano Ronaldo’s reaction to penalty missNovember 14, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo scores two goals for Portugal (Videos)November 13, 2016