Do not mess with Zlatan’s kid! Ibrahimovic gets angry with Canal + journalist Olivier Tallaron [Video & GIF]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic made his return from a hamstring injury in PSG’s defeat to Rennes on Wednesday night.
The surprise 2-1 loss to the relegation battlers can partly be explained by the fact that PSG had been confirmed as French champions just before kick off with Monaco drawing with Guingamp.
Ibrahimovic played the final 33 minutes having been out since the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final against Chelsea.
In the ensuing Ligue 1 title celebrations, Zlatan headed to the tunnel with one of his two sons and Canal + journalist Olivier Tallaron appeared to inadvertently push into the pair.
Cue VERY ANGRY ZLATAN – who pushed Tallaron and appears to give the journalist an extra dig as well…
Watch Live Stream
- PSG star agrees to join Juventus at end of the season [Tuttosport]October 21, 2016
- PSG’s Jese Rodriguez is still paying €700 a night in plush Parisian hotel Le Royal MonceauOctober 14, 2016
- PSG defender Serge Aurier investigated by FIFA for ‘throat slit’ gesture [BBC]October 13, 2016
- Incredible: Ivory Coast defender Serge Aurier saved the life of Mali’s Moussa Doumbia (Video)October 12, 2016
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw makes it sound like Zlatan has unreal banter (Video)October 19, 2016
- Jose Mourinho issues warning to Ibrahimovic, Pogba and co.October 19, 2016
- Man Utd’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he should have done better with header v LiverpoolOctober 18, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic acknowledges that Man United haven’t clicked yet [ESPN]October 18, 2016