- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Divock Origi in Liverpool for medical, Lazar Markovic to sign on Wednesday [Sky Italia]
Sky Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio has once again pulled some rabbits out the hat and has some good news for Liverpool fans.
With Luis Suarez’s departure to Barcelona imminent, it looks like Liverpool will soften the blow by bringing in two highly young promising players to boost their attacking options.
Belgium World Cup star Divock Origi is, according to Di Marzio, in Liverpool today (Wednesday) in order to pass a medical and to sign his contract.
Origi looks set to be loaned back to Lille for a season and is on Merseyside until Friday to complete his move. Real Madrid attempted a late move for the 19-year-old but failed in their bid.
On Thursday, Liverpool will complete their move for Serbian starlet Lazar Markovic, reports Di Marzio.
Markovic, who showed flashes of brilliance during 2014/2015, is due to undergo his medical at Liverpool on Thursday.
- Updated: July 9, 2014