Divock Origi in Liverpool for medical, Lazar Markovic to sign on Wednesday [Sky Italia]
- July 9, 2014
Sky Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio has once again pulled some rabbits out the hat and has some good news for Liverpool fans.
With Luis Suarez’s departure to Barcelona imminent, it looks like Liverpool will soften the blow by bringing in two highly young promising players to boost their attacking options.
Belgium World Cup star Divock Origi is, according to Di Marzio, in Liverpool today (Wednesday) in order to pass a medical and to sign his contract.
Origi looks set to be loaned back to Lille for a season and is on Merseyside until Friday to complete his move. Real Madrid attempted a late move for the 19-year-old but failed in their bid.
On Thursday, Liverpool will complete their move for Serbian starlet Lazar Markovic, reports Di Marzio.
Markovic, who showed flashes of brilliance during 2014/2015, is due to undergo his medical at Liverpool on Thursday.
- Brendan Rodgers wants Barça’s Pedro to replace Raheem Sterling at Liverpool [SPORT]
- NBA star Lebron James backs Jordan Henderson’s FIFA 16 cover campaign on Facebook
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Steven Gerrard is told he’s nicer than David Beckham as he’s hounded by pap...
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi