- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Dispute over agents fees holds up Roberto Soldado’s Tottenham move [AS]
- Updated: July 31, 2013
Spanish paper AS have announced a hold up in Tottenham’s move for Roberto Soldado, which was expected to be completed today.
AS warn that if a resolution is not agreed, Soldado will travel with Valencia on their tour of the USA tomorrow.
Toldra Consulting, who represent Soldado, are causing the hold up, even though Valencia and Spurs have agreed the 30 million euro fee and how payment will be made in two instalments.
Valencia claim Soldado’s representatives have offered to waive their fee in order to push through the deal however Toldra Consulting are asking for payments they think they are owed by the La Liga club.
The dispute has nothing to do with Spurs who will be paying their own fee to Toldra Consulting in securing Soldado.
Valencia have racked up debts of close to 500 million euros and appear to owe Toldra Consulting from previous negotiations, including when they signed Soldado from Getafe.
It would be a major surprise if this dispute held up Roberto Soldado’s imminent move to Tottenham.