Dispute over agents fees holds up Roberto Soldado’s Tottenham move [AS]
- July 31, 2013
Spanish paper AS have announced a hold up in Tottenham’s move for Roberto Soldado, which was expected to be completed today.
AS warn that if a resolution is not agreed, Soldado will travel with Valencia on their tour of the USA tomorrow.
Toldra Consulting, who represent Soldado, are causing the hold up, even though Valencia and Spurs have agreed the 30 million euro fee and how payment will be made in two instalments.
Valencia claim Soldado’s representatives have offered to waive their fee in order to push through the deal however Toldra Consulting are asking for payments they think they are owed by the La Liga club.
The dispute has nothing to do with Spurs who will be paying their own fee to Toldra Consulting in securing Soldado.
Valencia have racked up debts of close to 500 million euros and appear to owe Toldra Consulting from previous negotiations, including when they signed Soldado from Getafe.
It would be a major surprise if this dispute held up Roberto Soldado’s imminent move to Tottenham.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...