Disgusting Racism! Valencia fans called Real Madrid’s Marcelo a “monkey that looks like a rat” [Video]
A small group of Valencia fans were recorded spewing racist abuse at Real Madrid’s Brazilian left-back Marcelo on Sunday night at the Mestalla.
Los Blancos maintained their La Liga challenge with a vital 3-2 win at Los Che; a result which leaves Carlo Ancelotti’s men five points behind joint league leaders Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.
Away from the action in the match, however, sad footage was recorded during the warm-up before the game as Marcelo was unacceptably abused by Valencia fans.
Pitchside cameras caught Valencia supporters screaming “Marcelo pareces una rata un mono… Marcelo eres un mono!” – “Marcelo is a monkey who looks like a rat. Marcelo is a monkey!”
Watch the terrible footage of Real Madrid’s Marcelo getting racially abused at Valencia below.
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid discussed Paul Pogba deal with Mino Raiola in the summer [Marca]October 22, 2016
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo offends Buddhists on social mediaOctober 20, 2016
- Shocking footage emerges of clashes between Legia Ultras and Madrid police (Videos)October 19, 2016
- Exclusive interview with Arsenal’s Shkodran MustafiOctober 17, 2016
- Man United are trying to sign a Valencia teenager Fran Villalba [El Desmarque]October 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola gears up for £100m splurge on Arsenal & Valencia full-backs [Times]October 9, 2016
- Good news for Arsenal as Barcelona reconsider their right-back issues [Sport]October 5, 2016