Disgusting Racism! Valencia fans called Real Madrid’s Marcelo a “monkey that looks like a rat” [Video]
A small group of Valencia fans were recorded spewing racist abuse at Real Madrid’s Brazilian left-back Marcelo on Sunday night at the Mestalla.
Los Blancos maintained their La Liga challenge with a vital 3-2 win at Los Che; a result which leaves Carlo Ancelotti’s men five points behind joint league leaders Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.
Away from the action in the match, however, sad footage was recorded during the warm-up before the game as Marcelo was unacceptably abused by Valencia fans.
Pitchside cameras caught Valencia supporters screaming “Marcelo pareces una rata un mono… Marcelo eres un mono!” – “Marcelo is a monkey who looks like a rat. Marcelo is a monkey!”
Watch the terrible footage of Real Madrid’s Marcelo getting racially abused at Valencia below.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his career plans after football to FourFourTwoDecember 7, 2016
- Real Madrid defender Pepe posts his tax returns on InstagramDecember 7, 2016
- Neymar & Cristiano Ronaldo charge a fortune for their signatures [El Confidencial]December 7, 2016
- Barcelona’s Arda Turan takes a sly dig at Real Madrid (Video)December 7, 2016
- Peter Lim’s daughter attacked on social media for going to Man United v Arsenal [Instagram]November 21, 2016
- Valencia’s youth team troll Neymar & FC Barcelona (Video)October 29, 2016
- Andres Iniesta makes an awesome gesture after getting injured v Valencia [Superdeporte]October 27, 2016
- You pigs: Valencia paper Superdeporte slams FC Barcelona with a graphic front pageOctober 27, 2016