- Louis van Gaal: Sir Alex Ferguson said winning was enough but it’s not, performances matter [Video]
- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
- Eric Abidal scored two goals for Barcelona, one of which came in El Clasico [Video]
- Jokers! Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe rip it out of James Rodriguez for terrible touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
- Marouane Fellaini says it was easy for critics to make him a scapegoat when David Moyes failed at Man United
Dirty Bugger! Modeste M’bami (Al Ittihad) pretended to be a proctologist to Khaled Al Zatlai
Cameroonian international Modeste M’bami, a former PSG and Marseille midfielder, has courted a huge amount of controversy in Saudi Arabia after a being caught sticking his hand up Khaled Al Zatlai’s bum.
M’bami, now 30, joined Al Ittihad back in July and he has so far collected 15 appearances for his new employers. Last Friday, though, M’bami lost his composure against Al Nassr.
The incident started in the 50th minute when Al Zatlai fell to the floor, right next to M’bami, under a tackle from another Al Ittihad player.
With Al Zatlai looking for a foul, the Al Nassr number 25 fell on top of the ball so that his hands actually stopped the ball completely. M’bami didn’t seem to appreciate that so, in a majorly out-of-proportion reaction, he shoved his hand into a place where it should never have been.
The officials missed the incident, and M’bami got off scott-free.
Watch Modeste M’bami pretend to be a proctologist below.
- Updated: December 30, 2012