Diehard Everton fan gets a ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ tattoo on his back to support ill child [Picture]
An Everton fan today got a tattoo of the famous Liverpool slogan, ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’, on his back.
4 Year old George Johnson from Liverpool has a condition called Dysautomania but needs to go to America where they can help diagnose and treat his illness better.
The family need £15,000 and Everton fan – and father himself – Matty Bowman was touched by the young boy’s story.
The 26 year old Bowman said, “It took a few people to persuade me but I’ve got to go for it.
“I have been following this young lad’s story for about a year.
“I wanted to do something for him – a marathon doesn’t get too much interest, so something hardcore like this might get a lot of interest.”
Much respect to you Matty and we wish young George all the best!
Hat-tip to br_uk.
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Everton’s Leighton BainesSeptember 27, 2016
- Everton 0 – Norwich 2: Steven Naismith sinks his old club (Official highlights)September 21, 2016
- Everton fans slated for applauding Steven Naismith goal against them [Tweets]September 20, 2016
- Everton v Norwich: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-20September 19, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Twitter falls madly in love with Jurgen Klopp during amazing MNF performance [Tweets]September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp gets told Liverpool title odds, reveals he’s never gambled in his life (Video)September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp talks about his punditry past and what he dislikes about analysts on MNF (Video)September 26, 2016