Diego Simeone v Raphael Varane: Videos of why it all kicked off at end of Real Madrid 4 – Atletico Madrid 1
- May 24, 2014
It is fair to say Diego Simeone looked like the villain at the end of the Champions League final.
Cristiano Ronaldo had just sealed the Real Madrid victory to 4-1 and the Atletico Madrid coach looked like he was holding up the party.
But, Simeone was angry with Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane who showed that he is just a 21-year-old.
The French centre back kicked the ball at Simeone during the celebrations and it can clearly be seen on the Instagram video above.
A full video of the Simeone versus Varane battle is below.
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Sevilla announce agreement to sign Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka
- Barcelona agree €35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Arda Turan [Sport]
- Atletico Madrid legend Miranda reflects on his time at the club before Inter move [Video]
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka in negotiations with Atletico Madrid [Mundo Deportivo]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi