Diego Forlan scores lovely over-the-shoulder volley for Cerezo Osaka v Kawasaki Frontale [Video]
- August 18, 2014
At the ripe old age of 35, Manchester United cult hero Diego Forlan is still banging in the goals in the Land of the Samurai.
Forlan scored this lovely over-the-shoulder volley in Cerezo Osaka’s game with Kawasaki Frontale J-League game yesterday, stroking the ball into the back of the net with a great piece of technique.
It served as a mere consolation, however, a late fourth goal for Osaka in a 4-5 defeat to Kawasaki.
‘Dieeeeeeeeego, whoa-ooh-oh-ooooh oh, Dieeeeeeeego….’
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...